quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Friday, September 11, 2009

Jo-Ann VIP Discount Card

Hey Guys I mean Gals,

I purchase most of my batting and other supplies from Jo-Ann's and just recently noticed that they have a discount program if you are a reseller or in a sewing or craft guild. So I was thinking since we are kinda a group now or at least for the next 12 months that maybe I could make us all some membership cards so we could get a 10% discount on all purchases online or in their store. I know that all of us don't have a Jo-Ann's nearby but maybe the other quilt/fabric stores around will give a discount if you have a card.


So what do you think?.......If you would like to do this just leave a comment and after I get the cards made up I will mail one to you.

Angie

6 comments:

  1. Wish we had a Jo-Ann's here, LOL. Might be OK if we can all buy online though!!
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea! the only discounts they advertise around here are for educators. go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, if they are available, I would like one! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, sign me up too! I would be more then happy to send you stuff Lizzie, if you want, k? Let me know..Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up--or should I sign up here at my local Jo-Ann's?

    ReplyDelete