quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Friday, September 4, 2009

This is Lizzie in Australia...........

Hi everyone, I'm Lizzie and I live in a small village in rural Victoria, Australia. Now all you ladies will have to bear with me because this is the first time I will have done any sort of quilting bee? Oh oh, a newbie, a virgin bee so to speak. I have a couple of blogs, you can always find me here at A House in the Country and I belong to this one the Civil War Bride Quilt.

I've been doing patchwork and quilting for a bit over 30 years now, on and off anyway. I'm 59 years old and have a wonderful husband, 4 grown children and 8 grandchildren. Two fur children left at home, we live on 4 acres of mostly garden in the making. We are thankfully just coming into spring here in the Southern Hemisphere, not that you would know it right now, it's cold, wet and windy today.

I'm looking forward to 'meeting' you all and to my first quilting bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment