quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

december block done



Here you go Solidia!

This was a first for me.... never paper pieced. I'm a free willy kind of gal.
But even I can admit this was a fun block to make ,
and I thank you for teaching me something new!

What fun this quilt will be when it's all together!


***

Has everyone mailed their November blocks?
I'm missing 5...
Wanted to check with you all before I go bother my postman for missing mail....
we have the worst post office...

5 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous.

    I mailed mine about a week ago, maybe longer I'm not sure of the exact day...we are in the Christmas rush though so international shipping may take a bit longer usual (which is at least 2 weeks normally). It'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doublechecked, I think it went out in the mail on the 3rd. I think everybody in Whitehorse was at the post office that day LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of those new blocks. I better get on it.
    I think you got my blocks already. I mailed them at the beginning of November :-)

    ReplyDelete