quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catching Up




Solidia, if the snow ever stops falling, the wind stops blowing, and the county gets a plow down our street, I'll be able to get to the post office and mail the block! I had a hard time with this one, but the paper piecing was fun, I hope it's okay with you.










And Elaine, here's a wonky star for you. If and when we get dug out, this will go into the mail at the same time. I just had to use something bright to remind that spring will come soon...maybe.


I've really gotten a lot caught up since we got snowed in, but it would be nice to get to the store again....

Tomorrow's project is Lizzie's block, and tonight I'll go through some of my books for an idea. I'm a little too new to this quilting genre to be able to pull something out of my head.

3 comments:

  1. San-Dee whatever you do will be wonderful as are those two blocks, I love the colours in Elaine's block. Bright and sunny!
    Lizzie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty San-Dee, I am so lucky to have had you make a block for me! Thank you so much. I love it and it will fit in so well. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. San-Dee the block looks great! We are snowed in too, so I have been having a good time sewing and hanging out with my girls.

    ReplyDelete