quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Monday, February 22, 2010

Melina's blocks for Elaine - STAR and for Elizabeth - BROWN AND FLOWER







Those were a lot of fun, I am sorry that I am late. I did enjoy finishing Elaine's star today and start and finish Elizabeth's block.
Here they are. Hope you like them.
Lizzie, is it ok if my block is 16 1/2 by 16 1/4???
I made an error unfortunately. If not, let me know, I can add some fabric to it before I send it to you. It should be fixable...
Melina

4 comments:

  1. It's fine and gorgeous Melina, don't worry about the 1/4" I will probably have some fudging to do anyway. Love the colours, this quilt is going to be so exciting! fabulous star for Elaine, love it all.
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Lizzie, I really enjoyed making it. I will send it off to you tomorrow.
    :-)
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it's beautiful...I DO love it! Thank you so much, this is getting to be so much fun, can hardly wait. Thank you again, Elaine

    ReplyDelete