quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's coming...

Dear bee-ers, thanks so much for your continued patience!! Between Lou's stroke, his double pneumonia and congestive heart failure, then Sarah's commencement in Rhode Island, I have not been able to get anything together in any kind of timely manner. then, my trusted neighbor did not mail out Liz's package as I'd hoped-but she had a good reason, she broke her foot and can't tolerate a walking cast. So, I hope to cut material tomorrow after work, and into the mail on Tuesday. then, maybe, I'll get to see my own sewing machine again....
San-Dee

3 comments:

  1. Totally understand San-Dee, no worries.
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for us...
    :-)
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--I'm sorry for my slack-ish-ness! I'm backed up to March and have been so busy I can't think. If I say I'll have Mar-Apr-May in the mail by Friday--I'll get it done! Look for your packages next week!!!

    Still room at the fall retreat with Amanda of Crazy Mom Quilts in November.

    San-Dee--you're on the list--what do you think about staying in my Mom's C-Class camper at the inn w/her? Mu x-tra bed became my sewing room, so I'm trying to talk her into it(the camper that is!)--but, she'll be at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like we are all busy! I do hope your husband is doing better. I'm looking forward to your block choice, Elaine

    ReplyDelete