quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An inspired afterthought...additional block?

Tara asked in a comment if she could add 30's fabrics to the project...ABSOLUTELY!  I didn't want to ask because some people don't have the 30's "flavor" of fabric in their stashes.

Let's try this...I will send an additional 4 solid green rectangles to everyone.  If you have this kind of fabric and would like to make an additional block, go for it.  If not, don't worry about it!

Lizzy just re-emailed everyone's address to me last night, and I have not sealed the envelopes yet. 

We got 9 inches of snow last night, 14 inches in drifts.  It was blowing so hard through the night, I'm surprised there's any out there at all.  We are supposed to get a little more today.  We are happy to be snug inside!  We used to have to climb steps to get into the gazebo...not now!  When I peeked out the bedroom window this morning and didn't see much on the roofs and the barbeque, I thought we had not gotten much.  The wind kept it from piling up on high surfaces.

In stitches (and c-c-c-cold in Michigan!),
Teresa  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Waw!
    I will be missing the snow here in Toulouse for a while. Unless I go to the Pyrenees, a couple hours away.
    My address changed again, sorry. I can e-mail it to y'all, not sure if I can manage to find all your e-mail addresses, I will try...
    Crazy move here, from one house a week or two, a desaster, to another, great one, coming through in the next couple of days. Looking forward to giving nomadic life a break ;-)
    Melina

    ReplyDelete