quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It takes a village.....

Good morning
I see houses in my future.  I know my turn is not until July but I am just thinking ahead. 
My Christmas village is made up of Homes, Schools and Churches....a very educated Christian community...oh, yes and a little quilt shop!  .anyway, I would love to make a community quilt filled with buildings...
I will work out the specifics of my idea and post again when it is closer to my turn. 
Woke up this morning with this on my mind...wonder what brought this on but oh well....Hope its ok that I posted this!

I have enjoyed making the blocks for everyone so far.  Thanks SanDee for telling me about this great online quilting bee!  It is so nice to connect with my new quilting friends......

Have a great weekend......
beebee

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. Look forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very interesting BeeBee, have a look at Teresa's village, you'll love that. Looking forward to seeing the blocks you have made for the Bee's...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, I love houses and it was hard choosing between houses and trees for mine so I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with Beebee.

    ReplyDelete