quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm the white rabbit...


...as in...
"I'm late  
I'm late
For a very important date.
No time to say "Hello."
Goodbye.
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."

Huge apologies to Marlene and Melina. I am working on your stars now, so they'll be done this weekend and should be in the post on Monday.


I've been madly busy quilting a rather large quilt for our NSW Guilld exhibition...due date 15 June. I'm on to the 3rd border so the end is in sight and I'm a little ahead of my schedule so today  I'm feeling more comfortable about taking the weekend off to make your blocks!

So, Kate has NOT fallen off the face of the earth, just under a quilt. Photos promised soon.
xox
Kate

3 comments:

  1. I'm under Kate's quilt too....stars will get done!!!!!
    BTW, there is a chance Canada Post will strike next week...I don't think they realize how this affects me and my quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not worry Kate. It's part of being in a supportive group-things crop up and blocks are late but we don't stress.
    All I can say is I hope you enjoy making my block-and you as well Vivian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the White rabbit quote!
    No worries about my star either Kate, I will be happy when I get it, doesn't matter when.
    I am not an example myself, since I have been on the late side myself ;-)
    Melina

    ReplyDelete