quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Canada Post Strike

Hi ladies, just wanted to keep you all in the loop...friday Canada Post went on strike, it's a rotating strike so mail is supposedly still moving...but I had an empty mailbox on friday so I don't know if that was normal or not.

http://clients.infopost.ca/en/

Our mail gets routed through the Vancouver sorting centre, so far it's only been the Hamilton area that has been off (other side of the counrty).

Have a great week!

Vivian
Yukon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vivian,

    I mailed you something yesterday from Michigan...we'll see how long it takes to get there!! LOL I hope the strike is not too inconvenient for you...

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you mean you haven't received that case of boxed wine I sent?

    Love ya man, Elaine

    ReplyDelete