quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, July 2, 2011

July hearts?

Hello BeeBalm Bees!
I mailed out my fabric a couple of weeks ago....did you get your envelope?
I got one returned in the mail. I will mail it to Cananda again and hope their mail strike is over!
The temperature has been in the high 90s with a heat index at about 105...so we just stay indoors and watch TV and I am getting some sewing projects finished!Woohoo!

Please let me know if you got your envelope! Thanks, beebee

5 comments:

  1. Mine arrived yesterday Beebee so will start on it soon.Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep mine arrived a couple of days ago too, I'll be on to it this week hopefully..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fabroc arrived today.....I'm into it right away Beebee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beebee...when I got back in town, your lovely fabric was waiting on me...now let's see what I can cook up!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete