quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I know I'm early but...



..this is what I'm thinking of for my block next month...
I'm sorry, I can't for the life of me remember where I got this photo, it's been sat in bookmarks on the Mac for months, quietly waiting for my month..
Pretty much these colours too, I was wondering if you're all good with using your own scraps? I'm looking for a fabric for the centre squares and hope to have that sorted soon. I would love modern, bright and a bit funky, not the big Kaffe patterns though. I'm loving greys and reds, aqua and brown, oranges and lemons, get the picture? I'm planning on sashing with white I think...?? Let me know if you don't have anything that would suit, I'm happy to send fabric but I would love to have scraps from all of you in there...

3 comments:

  1. It is so much fun to do a scrappy log cabin quilt.
    How wide do you want the strips to be and how big do you want the block to be? any particular color for the center?
    I look forward to making your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm busting to get started but I think you want us to use your centre blocks??? Am I right? This will be great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like alot of fun. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete