quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bee Blocks Finished

I completed Lizzie's blocks. What fun! Easy peasy. Here they are:
These are now winging their way to Lizzie. The post office estimates 1-1/2 weeks. I sent DH to the post office. I hadn't anticipated that there would be customs questions. He was tempted to call me, but he answered the questions himself. From what he told me when he got home (the questions he could remember) he did pretty well. Next!

2 comments:

  1. Great blocks Karen. I always label my customs form as "used fabric". It's true and hopefully makes it seem less attractive to post office pilferers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh, how exciting! my blocks are coming home...used fabric is a good choice for customs...
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete