quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's here!

 Lizzie, my package came today! I was very excited to hear I had 2 packages from Australia, according to the hubs! Your package and another. How wonderful they came together! I had to open both packets last night when I got home from work. I had ordered a quilt pattern set from Karen Cunningham a few weeks ago and didn't realize that it was here as well as your packet. Do you suppose they rode together?

Lizzie, I love your block choice and the fabrics are so pretty! I will have 4 days off this week, starting on Thursday, and can't wait to get your blocks back to you! I wanted to let you know they had arrived safely. Now, off to work for me!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!! Hope you have fun with it, I can't wait to put it together. This one is going on my bed so I'm super excited..!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete