quilters across the globe sharing their talents and forging new friendships

Friday, February 21, 2014

One more house to show

I received the house from Sue from Australia.  Here it is showing off with Melina and Marlene's houses.

Elisa, your's hasn't arrived yet.  I look forward to it being in my pile of mail when I get home from Australia.  We leave on Sunday and will be there for a month.  My b-i-l told me that I should wear the same shirt I had on when I was speaking to him on Skype today.  I told him I don't think so.  It is 19 degrees there and -30 here.... 

Janet 


3 comments:

  1. very pretty houses. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's arrived. Enjoy Aussieland and keep cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking promising Janet!
    I can't wait to see more houses!
    Melina

    ReplyDelete